Subject: Ed: Elektriprojekt "IK0767_Reola 110/10 alajaama sidumine" kooskõlastamiseks
From: "Koger Margus" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 00:01:11 +0300

Tere

Saadan kooskõlastamiseks Elektrilevi OÜ tellimusel koostatud
elektriprojekti   "IK0767_Reola 110/10 alajaama sidumine". Reola küla,
Ülenurme alevik ja Tõrvandi alevik.

Dwg fail leitav siit, kuna on liiga suur, et digikonteinerisse panna:

<https://eserv-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/margus_koger_empower_ee/Ef
hml3a2yelMo8pLxdd5ExMBIoRhvht0DKvIciToLzloLQ?e=WCgxGh>
IK0767_asendiplaan.dwg

Lugupidamisega

Margus Koger

Projekteerija

Mobiil: +372 5170478

E-post:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, 61713 Tartu maakond

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.